Here’s a round up of my IKEA Favourites!
I’m sharing some of my favourite Ikea pieces on the blog today – If you also have been renovating, re-decorating, organising, decluttering or even changing the use/layout of your home like I have over the past weeks (and i’m still going over here! lol) and in need of a few new pieces to help out, here are my go to’s:
- Lohals Rug – These rugs are the best! They look great, fabulous if you have dogs (I have 2 boxers) and they are very affordable. They come in 2 sizes. I have these all throughout my house.
- Sniglar Cot – We bought this Cot for Archer and I wish I bought this for Rocket as well. I love the natural wood and the fact it has open bars all around for ventilation and it’s really affordable.
- Flisat Wall Storage – These are so cute, we have these in both boys rooms and they are great for their books. On Pinterest there are some really great hacks and creative ideas to use these shelves. Check out my Pinterest Here.
4. Hemnes Chest of 8 Drawers – I have another blog post all about how I organise the boys clothes, but this is also their change table. I love the size and storage.
5. Skubb Boxes – These are great to organise the kids clothing and handy for travelling as well.
8. Mosslanda Picture Ledge – These shelves are so versatile, from Picture frames to books to home decor.